Why Choose MBA Insurance?
Specializing in RV Rental Motorhome Insurance Since 1978, MBA Writes Through an "A+ Superior" Rated Insurance Company and Insures Thousands of Rental Operators Nationwide.
MBA Offers Complete Motorhome, Trailer and Powersports Programs
Information Request Forms:
What Separates Us From Our Competitors
- Choice of coverage formats
- Up to $1,000,000 in liability coverage
- Uninsured motorist
- Medical payments or PIP
- Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI) available for your renters
- Personal Effects and Personal Accident Insurance available for your renters
- Coverage is effective all over the US and in Canada
- Monthly premium payments
- Leasebacks/managed fleets covered
- Ability to provide coverage to the rental operator, the renter, and the vehicle
- No minimum fleet size
- Superior customer service from agents specializing in rental insurance
MBA Supports Your Rental Program
- Rental reservation software
- Legal assistance
- Rental forms
- RV Rental School
- Rental Operations Manual
MBA Supports your rental business by offering:
Rental Reservation Software
State-of-the-Art software with two accounting packages is available and can be integrated into your rental software, Business Professional and Quick Books.
Benefts of the software include:
- Access to critical data, including fleet availability and pricing
- Quick data input, allowing for efficient processing of customer quotes
- Built-in email application allowing the contract to be sent automatically to your customer
- The ability to track your fleet maintenance schedules
- A variety of reporting options aiding in the management of your day-to-day operations, including cash flow and revenue projections
- Drag-and-drop scheduling
RV Rental School
MBA offers a comprehensive, three day training program, designed to launch you into a successful rental business or enhance your current rental program. Rental operators from all over the country attend the school to learn all about:
- Investing wisely in your fleet
- Rental business cycles
- Pricing strategy
- How to identify a quality renter
- Rental walk-thru procedures
- Fleet consignment vs. ownership
- Scheduling reservations
- Rental contracts and forms
- And much more!
Rental Operations Manual
The MBA RV Rental Operations Manual is a compilation of information from experienced RV rental operators and other professionals in the industry. Included you will also find a Daily Use Manual which you can provide to your rental manager to use during day-to-day operations. Below is a list of some of the topics covered:
- Rental pricing & determining profitability
- Marketing & booking rentals
- Rental staff & rental agent responsibilities
- Check‐out/check-in procedures
- Problem vehicles & problem solving
- RV cleaning, scheduled maintenance & tire safety
- Legislation & state rental laws
- Reservations & rental qualifications
With over 140 pages of rental forms in addition to the material listed above, the MBA RV Rental Operations Manual has a complete summary of the information you will need to operate a successful RV Rental Business.
Supplemental Liability Insurance - SLI
SLI is additional insurance coverage for the renter that provides third party liability up to $1,000,000 for bodily injury liability and $50,000 for property damage liability on rental motorhomes and trailers. On motorcycle policies your renter can purchase up to $300,000 for bodily injury liability and up $50,000 property damage liability. Please note that ATVs, scooters, golf carts, and LSVs are not eligible for SLI.
SLI is excess coverage which means it provides coverage beyond your underlying liability coverage. For trailers this coverage is excess to the liability provided from the towing vehicle.
Personal Effects and Personal Accident Insurance (PEI/PAI)
If your renter elects to purchase SLI, he/she will have the option to purchase PEI insurance. PEI Insurance offers coverage for their personal possessions as well as coverage if he/she is injured.
Ultimate RV Rentals
UltimateRVRentals.Com Provides MBA customers the ability to list their rental units on a web portal that allows prospective renters looking for rentals in a certain geographic area to find your unit online at a very affordable price.
RV Education 101
RV Education 101's Education Series is your complete video guide to professional driving and towing techniques for beginners to experienced drivers. It takes commercial driver's training techniques and converts them into easy to understand terms, and explains basic rules you can apply to any vehicle driving or towing situation.
US and Canada insurance is not valid in Mexico. If you drive to Mexico, you must purchase coverage from an authorized admitted Mexican underwriter. The underwriters issuing these policies are all A rated or better, and offer the same level of service you would expect from US insurance coverage.
MBA Insurance rental policies do not cover vehicles while in Mexico, however, we are happy to provide you with information on another program that can provide this coverage.
Legal Assistance & Rental Forms
MBA retains a nationally recognized law firm specializing in Vehicle Rental Law. They provide our rental operators with:
- State specific rental contracts
- Guide to federal and state vehicle rental laws
- Customized contract work upon request (fees may apply)
As a customer of MBA Insurance you will be entitled to access the Dealer Services area of our website where you will find dozens of forms you can use to help run your rental business. These include Check-in/Check-out forms, Renter Check Lists, Guidelines, and many more.
MBA partners up with several quality vendors in the RV and Powersports industry to help provide goods and services that will enhance any rental business. Please feel free to browse their websites or contact any of our affiliates.